Thursday, April 26, 2012

She's a STAR!

My daughter found out last month that her baby due in August is a GIRL! This is my first granddaughter and I could not be more thrilled! I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to scrapbook and craft with PINK girly papers and embellishments since finding out. I created this star for her room because she is going to be another bright star in our family! I used the Graceful line of papers from the Echo Park "This and That" collection. These papers are beautiful! I purchased a metal star Christmas ornament this past December and covered it with some of the Graceful papers. I had so much fun blinking it up with beads, Ranger Stickles, Rhinestones, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Ribbon and some of the stickers/button from the "This and That" line. Be sure to stop by Scrapbooks-Plus and share your project creation with us -- We'd love to see what you create with the Echo Park "This and That" line!

No comments: