Sunday, April 22, 2012

Word Fun!
If you love creating layers and a pop effect within your layouts, “This and That”  papers by Echo Park is absolutely perfect; and they come in a set of papers created for little boys and a set for little girls.  In this layout I went with the “This and That” Charming paper set, it was perfect for pictures of my nephew and his big sister.
In this layout I cut one of the sticker strips from the “Element Stickers” and placed the sticker words over the various poses of my Nephew, the words were perfect for the particular pictures.  I added additional stickers from the “Element Stickers” to my layout along with “you are Perfect” from the Charming Chipboard pack.  I loved the “Border Strip” paper and cut about six different strips of the boarder out and layered overtop of the various papers to create a wonderful finished look.   I created and equally similar layout for my niece in the Graceful, “This and That” paper set by Echo Park.   Great papers and wonderful embellishment packs to go with this paper line!

No comments: