Sunday, April 8, 2012

Play Hard - A Day at the Park!



















My two grandsons had a fun-filled day at the park last month! To help capture the memory I took lots of photos of them running, laughing and playing! The "This and That" Charming paper collection from Echo Park was the perfect paper to help me remember that warm March day! I used several papers from the line as well as a few of Echo Park's embellishments and created some arrows on my Cricut to highlight my favorite snapshots from our day at the park! I had a blast working with this paper collection and found that it really helped get my creative juices flowing. You'll love it too!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

What a great layout. I love the papers you chose to use together and the arrows are the perfect embellishment. Very inspiring!