Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Year In Review

 
This month's Design Team paper kit inspired me to scrapbook 'the year in review' for 2011.  I scrapped July and May but I hope to finish all of the months over the next month.  This paper kit really makes it a snap to scrapbook the months and with all of the coordinating paper, stickers and other embellishments.  The paper itself has great 6 x 4 blocks with the months on them such as the one below for May.  I also used one for my July layout above. The pages come together in no time so I'll easily be able to complete a quick album for 2011 in review to hit the highlights each month. What a great gift it would make to put together an album like this for that special person this year!

Stop by Scrapbooks-Plus to pick up your kit today!



No comments: