Thursday, December 29, 2011

Quick and easy album

I really love how easy it is to use the papers from Simple Stories.  I do have to admit that the year-o-graphy papers have been my favorite by far!  W?hen I saw the Journaling card element pages I knew I wanted to make a mini book out of them.  It was a really quick and easy album to make. 


                                    
I just cut the journaling cards out and glued them together with some PVA glue and let them dry over night.  I added a piece of jute string as a tie and held that down with some fabric tape that I had in my stash.  



I plan on using this mini album as a quick snapshot of the year.  I'm thinking that I may take a picture of my boys in front of the same place every month so you can see the progression of how they grow over a year.

Enjoy!
Lisa


No comments: