Thursday, December 15, 2011

Year-in-Review Minibook


I had this Fancy Pants minibook sitting around. I just loved it and grabbed one as soon as Debbie got them in. And I had been saving it for just the right thing. Well.... fast forward a few years and that mini album was still sitting around.  I decided to just dive right in and use it for this month's Simple Stories kit. And I'm so glad I did!

I decided to use a photo from each month in 2011. The felt and transparent pages highlight some of my favorite photos or memories from the year.


Here's a look at several of the pages:




We all have product that we just *love* and have to have -- but love it so much it just sits there unused -- like my Fancy Pants book. Take a deep breath, grab some photos and just USE it! Trust me, you'll love it even more when it's part of a finished project. :)

No comments: