Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tim's Tags Day 1!



As with Deborah's post yesterday I continue the trend. Here is my Tim Holtz tag for day 1. I decided to go a different route with this tag. I love Tim's version, & will most likely duplicate it but this was my mood tonight. I used paper from the Dteam kit Simple Stories as my tag & used the same emboss technique Tim did but in red. Next I cut the chipboard "wish", using the movers & shapers inserted in the styled labels. I added glitter-love the technique Tim did putting paper over the glitter. While I love to be covered in ink-I don't like having glue/glitter on my fingers either. I added a Prima poinsettia. The ribbon was colored with fired brick distress stain & a bauble was added. I used the clear ones up already-time to get some more! Finally for my holly, I used core'dinations & die cut from the lamppost Alterations. I sanded the paper to pop up the emboss image & hit the high points with peeled paint distress ink. After assembling I gave a hearty spritz using perfect pearls mist in copper. I had a blast making this tag-so much fun to join in Tim's creativity.

Keep an eye on the blog we will be announcing how you can participate in all the tag fun!

No comments: