Monday, March 31, 2008

Little Yellow Bicycle


Well, it's actually a little red bicycle in my layout - but these papers are perfect for boys! Add a couple of stickers, some Thickers, and a cool accent or two. To make this, I started with red cardstock and cut a piece of the Skate Park Stripe paper in half to surround my photos. I used the rub-ons in each corner of the layout. The flames were made with the Heidi Swapp flame mask - you don't have to just paint those things. I actually scanned and reduced it for this layout, then printed out the smaller size on regular paper, cut it out and traced around it on my patterned paper. Once I had the shape cut out I brushed the edges with some red paint.

2 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I saw this IRL and you did an awesome job with these papers. The flames are really terrific. Thanks for explaining the technique.

Kim said...

I love what you did with the flames...don't think I would have thought along those lines, good stuff!