Monday, March 17, 2008

Here's one of mine

Here's my first layout for March. I used the new Little Yellow Bicycle papers from Deja View. These are from the Zach's Life collection. They're two-sided, which gives you lots of options for combining them. Here I used the 2nd side of two papers for my background and matting . I used a small strip of striped paper on the side of my photo, tearing the edge. I added the sticker photo corners, pieces of Hambly's white Mod circles transparency, and a few buttons.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Awesome! That paper works great with those pictures. Very cool.

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nancy said...

Lovely! That photo's perfect!

Kim said...

I love the bright colors and this photo could not be more perfect for that photo!