Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just in time (updated with pictures of minibook)....

I have been working like a lunatic the last few days trying to get my projects finished. We are heading out of town for Spring Break tomorrow and needed to get the projects back to Scrapbooks Plus.

I really loved my Tinkering Ink paper. I'm not usually a purple person (I have 3 boys) but this paper was so much fun to work with. I totally had to get out of my comfort zone- and I LOVED IT!

Here is a sampling of a few of the projects that I made:



I am really into using netting right now on different things- especially cards. It really adds a different dimension.



I dyed some Lil Davis letters that were originally white with some Adirondack Inks to make them purple. Really love using circles right now!



Have fun and enjoy!



UPDATE: Here are some pictures of the inside of the mini book. I only took a couple and I already turned it in:

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Awesome job, Lisa! I l-o-v-e what you did with those papers: so elegant!

Kim said...

Lisa, I love your approach at this kit. I had the same papers as you and I like to see it from another scrapbooker's 'eye'.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nancy said...

Love what you've done! The netting and lace are great additions. That looks like a mini book to me. Can we see the inside? :)

Anonymous said...

How did you do the dimensional titles inside? "Surf" "read"
Looks great!