Saturday, March 29, 2008

Forget March Madness -- it's time for Midnight Madness!

Saturday night is made for cropping, so Kim and I are heading out to ScrapbooksPlus tonight for the Midnight Madness crop! I plan on playing with my new page kits and maybe, just maybe, finishing up my 2007 album (gasp!). I'm sure that album would be done by now if I wasn't so addicted to mini books. On the other hand, the worst thing I could imagine would be being "caught up" (because then what would I scrap?) so I don't care if it takes me until 2017 to finish.

I'll also be enjoying a bag of Lifesaver Gummies and a Cherry Coke this evening -- the ultimate cropping food, in my opinion. They have plenty of caffeine and sugar, plus they're not messy at all. (Chocolate is now banned from my scrap area since the tragic incident of last May involving a bag of Pretzel Flips and some Fancy Pants rub-ons)

What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're scrapping?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to have coffee when I scrap... but I'm afraid to eat when scrapping. Instead I have to build in some breaks to get myself a snack! :)

Lisa H said...

Diet Pepsi and wintergreen lifesavers. I know- it's weird!

Kim said...

I typically don't eat while scrapping but I always have to have water.

nancy said...

Diet Coke and M&Ms.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Nothing I have to have when I scrap...but I could easily do the Diet Coke and M&M mix with Nancy!

Deborah Mahnken said...

Oh no! That's why I stick to water. However, I'm munching on some Lays BBQ chips as I'm reading this ;)

**Marilyn** said...

peanut M&M's and a proper cuppa'.

Kathryn said...

Thanks, ladies! Now I have some new ideas for crop treats! My waistline will thank you!