Friday, March 21, 2008

Great work ladies!

I dropped my stuff off to Pam on Wednesday as she was working on the display update and saw some great stuff. I can't wait to check back and see everything we've done. Some of the beachy cards were fabulous... and I love whoever did the checkerboard too! Very fun!
Here are a couple of my projects. I went a little button crazy... and I have the pricked fingers to prove it! Buttons are from Walmart, Fancy Pants, and G Street Fabrics.

The first one includes some of the Fancy Pants felt pieces... I was definitely inspired to pull it out by the earlier post (I had forgotten that I had it!). I used a Kajinker to attach the flowers and give them "stamens," so to speak.



My second layout is called Beachcomber... but it's hard to see the title. I love the letter stickers (although a few of them didn't want to come off of the backing), but the soft colors didn't photograph too well. It's prettier in real life. :) I put a close up below. I used some of the Prima bling I recently picked up... it was really easy to add and kept it's shape without any extra work.



Thanks for peeking!

erin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin,

I really love the little checkerbord you did of the seashell paper in your second layout. What a great accent!

Kathryn said...

Those pages are lovely! It was great to see those papers used in a completely different style & that you kept everything looking so soft.

Kim said...

I like the white space...a look I haven't perfected myself, I think you did a beautiful job with these papers!