Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Christmas Card Photo Shoot


 I wanted to include my Christmas card photo shoot in my scrapbook and this line by Kaisercraft was the perfect collection for the project.  I used several different patterned papers along with my priceless pics of this fun photo shoot to create my layout.  I'm not sure why but I always like to use lots of different patterned papers for Christmas layouts.

To embellish the page I used some of the tags from the tag sheet and several of the diecuts.  I used different adhesives to attach them to my layout.  I used ATG for some to adhere them flat against the layout and dimensional adhesive for others.
 
 
 
I also cut elements out of the patterned papers and used them to embellish my layout.  For example, I cut the "Christmas Memories" embellishment in the upper left corner of my layout out of the Snowflakes paper.
 
 I also cut the "Christmas" for my title block from the Snowflakes paper.  Then I used the alphas from this collection and my printer to create the rest of my title. 



     I hope this inspires you!

No comments: