Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gift Tags


Want to make a handmade holiday gift of sorts, be it a tag, card, etc., but are running short on time? No worries, I have the perfect solution. Kaisercraft’s Just Believe Perforated Specialty - To Froms 12x12 paper is the answer. This paper, like the name, is already perforated; all you have to do is pull the tags apart and begin working. I kept my tags simple by layering both the smaller and larger tags together, using scrap pieces of paper and a few Kaisercraft collectibles to give dimension to each tag. I finished my tags off with pearls (using my Viva Pearl Pen), and an assortment of ribbons and bows. Each tag took me roughly 10 minutes to complete, so, in less than an hour you could have a number of lovely, handmade holiday tags complete. These tags are sure to add a personal touch and a beautiful detail to any package, as well as WOW your family and friends. J


Paper
Kaisercraft, Just Believe

Embellishments
Kaisercraft, Just Believe – collectables
Viva Peal Pen – peals
Celebrate It & Offray – ribbon

I hope you’re feeling inspired! Thanks for looking.
Erica 

No comments: