Thursday, December 6, 2012

Let it snow! Let it Snow!... no really, Let it snow


 I'm looking outside at these beautiful sunny days and honestly wishing that we would have some winter weather already! 
So, since it doesn't seem that a snowy day is in our near future I decided to get my winter wonderland fix by scrapping with these beautiful blue papers and fun snowflake accents.


I especially loved these little snowflake die cut accents.  I made them my own by adding a little bling after misting them with iridescent gold Glimmer Mist.  It was quick and easy and a fun way to alter an already made embellishment.  I also popped them off of the page with dimensional adhesive.  I placed one snow flake right on the page, I used pop dots on another one to pop it off slightly and I used a thick foam adhesive on the other to pop it off more so the embellishments are on three different levels.

So, while these papers are great for Christmas cards, layouts and projects they are also great for winter/ snow pages.  I hope I've inspired you!!



No comments: