Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Using Scraps

I had a great time creating with the embellishments from the Sweetest Thing line from MME.  When I pick up a new paper line to scrapbook with I always pick up a few coordinating embellishments.  I have not always done this.  I used to think I could make my own so much cheaper.  The reality is that if I want to get any scrapbooking done, I need to buy most of my embellishments.  Maybe I'm a slow learner and the rest of you already knew this but once I figured this out I found it makes scrapbooking more enjoyable for me!  I get more done and I also find that I use all of my embellishments by making cards with my scrap paper and embellishments.  This makes them a great value for me too because there is no waste!


The 'Happy' on this birthday card was premade and part of the embellishments pack that I used on a scrapbook page.  I pulled a Birthday stamp from my stash and made a quick and easy card from left over paper and embellishments!  What do you do with your left over papers and embellishments?


No comments: