Sunday, September 23, 2012

Spooky & Scary: A Halloween Page

The All Hallow’s Eve line is perfect for Halloween pictures, especially if you’re not a fan of bright orange.  This line uses fall colors and Halloween themes to create lovely papers that allow your pictures to shine.  I chose this line for my Designer’s Choice paper and teamed it up with some other fun things to make a page for two horizontal pictures that would be perfect for some adult halloween pictures. 
Corrugated ATC cards are embossed with Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Trades Spooky Things and then inked.  By affixing these to the page on only three sides, I made them a pocket for little journaling tags.  I used a Gluber and two types of ribbon to make a large flower and added some little words cut from the paper, some with Tim Holtz Idea-ology Memo Pins. 
The title is made with Tim Tim Holtz Idea-ology Alpha Parts News Print Letters.  If you haven’t tried, these you’ll want to.  There are lots of letters so you can spell the words you want.  Numbers are also included.  They are so great once, I started using I haven’t stopped.  All my most recent pages, have these letters on them. 
The complete instructions for how to make this page and the items you need are available at ScrapbooksPlus.  You can get a head start on this Halloween or do what I am doing and pull some of old photos out of box and put them on the page. 

No comments: