Friday, May 11, 2012

{my girl}

 I love, LOVE, love this line by Basic Grey!

I also love, LOVE, love this photo I took of my daughter when she was 6!
So sweet.
These papers are perfect for scrapping this pic... I'm glad I waited.


The title is made from one of the papers in the line as well as alphas from the chipboard set.  I used a Tim Holtz die to cut out the shape of the title block.  I used some of the stickers as my "journaling" for the layout.  Listing words that describe a person or event is a great way to change up your journaling, especially when your photo speaks for itself.  I added ribbon to the sticker flags using the Tim Holtz tiny attacher


I added several other chipboard pieces from this collection to the layout to finish it.  I especially love these sweet butterflies.  The layout came together so easily with all of the wonderful elements that coordinate with this line. Basic Grey always does a great job but I think Plumeria is one of my all time favs!!

No comments: