Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Adore

I’m totally in love with Basic Grey’s Plumeria Collection! It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! ;) 


To create the scallop circle I used my Creative Memories Jumbo Scallop Circle Pattern. I placed the scallop circle in the middle of my paper and using the custom cutting system blades I created the large scallop circle. I also used the Creative Memories Circle Patterns to create the smaller circles.


Prior to adhering the medium sized circle to my layout I added lace around the circle. I adhered the lace to the back of the circle and then machine stitched to add a decorative touch.


I added a banner along the top, layering a few chipboard hearts for dimension.

Paper
Basic Grey – Plumeria

Embellishments
Webster’s Pages – letters
Prima, KaiserCraft and Recollections – flowers
Prima – bling flourish
Walton – doily
Eyelet Outlet – eyelets 
Michael’s – pearls
Basic Grey – chipboard
Wyla Inc. – lace trim
May Arts – ribbon

Thanks so much for looking! 
Erica 

No comments: