Thursday, May 24, 2012

Moments

I had so much fun using all of the Plumeria patterned papers because the colors are SO gorgeous. 


I tried a new technique on this page; I actually made the white flowers using this tutorial:http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/2011/07/rose-creations-tutorial-2-websters.html (thanks Gabrielle!). This tutorial was simple and easy to follow; I think my flowers turned out beautifully! ;) 



I used several small Walton doilies (paper baking doilies purchased from Target (in the baking aisle). Using my Tim Holtz distress ink I turned the white doilies pink and added a bit of glitter around the edge. 



Paper
Basic Grey – Plumeria

Embellishments
Webster’s Pages – letters
Prima and Recollections – flowers
Want 2 Scrap – bling flourish
Walton – doily
Michael’s – pearls
Basic Grey – chipboard
Wyla Inc. – lace trim
May Arts – ribbon
Recollections – metal pieces

Thanks for looking! 
Erica 

No comments: