Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

I created a number of cards with this Basic Grey DT kit this month.  I will post in a few days with more designs but today I wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms, Grandmas, Aunts and any other special person who has been a 'Mom' of any kind. 


I created this card with the negative space cut by my Cricut for one of my other cards you'll see in a few days.  I took several of the paper scraps I had from this kit and pieced triangles together then stitched them with my sewing machine to give it a homespun look.  I placed my negative image over it to form a window (and so I didn't have to cut the outside edges in that pretty, but difficult shape!).  I finished it off in the center with a coordinating Basic Grey brad and stamped Happy Mothers Day on the bottom right corner.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: