Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thank You card











I really love how well this card came together – the My Mind’s Eye Follow Your Heart collection offers so much flexibility! For this Thank You card I used a variety of papers in the line and distressed them around the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I also used a Martha Stewart punch to add additional dimension to this card.
















I picked out the perfect stamp already in my personal stash and colored it in with Copic markers to coordinate with the gorgeous colors in this month’s Design Team kit. I love using my Copic markers to create a smooth and blended look! Scrapbooks-Plus has a great selection of Copic markers to help you start or build up your own collection! To give this card a more rustic look, I made the water can look worn and rusted and added some twine!















I used Flower Soft on top of the stamped flowers and put a Dew Drop in the center. To complete this easy yet beautiful card I finished off with a Thank You title on a punch out from the kit and some of my favorite new product carried by Scrapbooks-Plus GooseBumps Clear Texture Spray.

No comments: