Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tea Time

I used a sheet of My Mind’s Eye “Craft Unique”
as the base of this layout. I matted the photos
for a little pop effect. I placed the three pictures
touching each other towards the center of the page. I hate my hand writing so I tend to journal
everything on the computer and then print it out; first, however, I cut one of the My Mind’s Eye papers down to an 8 ½” by 11” sheet for the printer so my journaling would print out on coordinating paper. I tested the text on normal computer paper and when I was happy with it I used the cut sheet of paper. I then layered this on the stripe paper and then over a dark aqua blue cardstock. I added embellishments from the Follow Your Heart “32” be amazing chipboard
elements. I love those printed chipboard pieces! I sewed two of the butterflies onto the page with the coordinating My Minds Eye Twine. I added a few of the bling. Really simple but yet very elegant, my great niece is going to love this page was it makes its way into her album.

No comments: