Monday, March 26, 2012

Lil' Bunny

I captured this picture last Easter of my sweet grandson Jacob and could not resist using it with the My Mind’s Eye Follow Your Heart collection of papers! I brought in a solid piece of Bobunny dot cardstock to help bring out the yellows and browns in this line. I love how changing the foundation color can have such a huge impact! I decided to highlight the hexagon pattern in this line by cutting one of the patterned papers into that shape and using the smaller hexagon shapes of the bird and butterfly to tie it in. I cut out one of the hexagon shape frames and used it to border a smaller close-up picture. I used a lot of embellishments on this page and think they really helped pull it together nicely! I used the coordinating My Mind’s Eye twine and chipboard punch outs along with some white flowers and bling! Glimmer Mist really can turn the white flowers into the perfect color for any layout!



1 comment:

Megan said...

Such a sweet layout... I love the stitching!