Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Head

Last year when we were carving pumpkins my son started to make faces to show me what he wanted his Jack o Lantern to look like. I thought it was so cute I knew I had to scrap it.


When I first saw the Jack o Lantern paper from Fancy Pants in the design team kit I knew I had found the perfect paper for these photos.

I used the page map for this kit as my inspiration for the layout.



For the title I used a tag. I inked the edges and sprayed a bit of glimmer mist then used an old sheet of Basic Grey alpha stickers for my lettering. The alpha stickers weren't quite the right color so I inked them a bit by sticking them to my craft mat and applying the ink with the Inkssentials Blending Tool. Then after I let them dry a bit I pealed the letters right off of the craft sheet. They were ready to use.




The journaling is MY FAVORITE part of this layout. I had my son write the journaling himself and I love how it turned out.

No comments: