Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

My Scrapbooks Plus Design Team two page layout this month is above.  The Oct. 31 paper was perfect for my pumpkin carving photos!
This page was fun to create because all of the photos are square!  I used my scoring board to create the lines around some of my square and rectangle cardstock elements.  Then I sanded the debossed lines (bumps up, not down into the paper like embossed) to reveal the white paper core.  I wanted the white look but you could also ink the score lines to give added definition. Here's a close up of my title block using the Oct. 31 letter stickers (which are so cool!) and the border I created.
I also used a chipboard spooky cat and spritzed him with an ink spray in black.  It is hard to tell in the photo but he's almost irridescent.  Very spooky in black!!

Hope you have an awesome Halloween and get some great photos to scrap!

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Great layout-good way to add a lot of photos!