Thursday, October 13, 2011

Let your paper do the talking!

Let your paper do the talking for you!  That's what I did with this fabulous paper from Fancy Pants... appropriately named, October 31st!  All of the Design Team paper kits have been so fun to work with and this kit is no exception! 

I usually start my layouts with relatively plain paper and then build from there.  In this case, the frame on the bottom right corner with the Oct. 31 date is part of the paper and saved me a lot of 'building'.  I let the paper do the talking for me.  I only needed to enhance the paper base with my photos and a few embellishments.  This layout came together super quickly!  I used black paint to darken my corners opposite the paper design, added a few strips of striped paper, ribbon and a few embellishments to go with my photos.

Super fast, fun and so rewarding when the paper lays it all out for you!!

No comments: