Saturday, October 8, 2011

Explore


You will notice my pages this month, while utilizing the Oct 31st collection are not reflective of Halloween. I’m not a big Halloween person and therefore don’t have any cute trick-or-treat or costume pictures to use on my pages. So, I decided I would make this paper work for the pictures I do have. I think this travel layout turned out wonderfully! The blacks, grays, blues and purples are perfect for this picture. I used a bit of lace, some rhinestones and ribbon to soften the color palette. I also added a few travel embellishments to finish the page. I’d encourage you to stop in at Scrapbooks Plus and pick up this collection! Regardless of whether or not you’re into Halloween these colors are still perfect for a number of other pictures. Check out my blog posts on October 16th and 25th for additional ideas on how to use Halloween paper for non-Halloween pictures!

Thanks for looking,
Erica

1 comment: