Saturday, October 13, 2012

Spiders- Eek! and Trick or Treat!!

This month's DT kit features Echo Park's Chillingsworth Manor collection.  The kit has great papers and some really fun letter and word stickers and a full page of tags.  I took advantage of the stickers and tags, utilizing both in this one page layout.
I also used my Cricut Artiste cartridge to cut out a spider shape.  I used my Black 100 Copic marker to color twine to suspend my spider from the web printed on the paper to overlap my photo.  It is amazing how Copic markers can change the look of so many embellishments from twine and ribbon to clear sparkles and even metal or wood.  If you haven't tried Copic markers we'd love to have you join us at our next class on Sunday, Oct. 21st at 1pm.  Just call the store to register!

Laura Petruso

No comments: