Each of my coffins is made with different papers and I used a few of my favorite techniques to add a little extra. Here’s a few of the extras, I used.
- I stamped the spider web from the Mini Blueprints on a piece of solid paper. I tore the edges, glue it to another piece of paper, tore the edges and glued to the top of a coffin.
- One that I thought turned out well, I distressed the lid. After painting it black, I sanded it and inked it with Forest Moss Distress ink, which made it look old. (The top of the lid and inside bottom were covered with paper, so it was just the edge of the lid that was distressed. On the bottom of this coffin, I used stickers from the Alpha Sticker sheets. (This sticker sheet is fabulous – it has all kinds of things, letters, words, and insects.)