Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Time

This layout is an example of what you can end up with if you mix Roasted Pumpkin with some Curry Spice - papers from Jillibean Soup, of course! Just like in my 1st layout this month, I cut an extra large letter with my cricut and crimped it to coordinate with the corrugated alpha by Jillibean Soup:

The green letters were inked, then heat embossed with clear powder - I love the way it shines! The other letters were inked with a dark brown.
I used my 1.5" circle punch to cut out circles from the Chopped Parsley, cut them in half, and spread them across both pages.
.
The felt flowers (Bean Seeds in Jillibean lingo) add a much needed punch of color.


I liked sprinkling multiple Jounaling Sprouts across the pages - different shapes and sizes, but I tied them together by inking the edges with the same ink.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.I hope you are having fun whipping up some recipes of your own!

No comments: