Friday, November 9, 2012


Harvest Market   

The Harvest Lane Simple stories paper is a beautiful selection of papers for fall layouts, cards, and books.  Several of these double side papers are perfect for cutting up to make any number of different size books.   I used a couple of sheets to make a 6”x4” Fall Harvest Book.  The clear transparency photo overlays fit perfect in the book.  I punched two holes in the spine side of the book and threaded in with yellow rings.  Embellishing was easy with Basic Grey wonderful felt flowers; I added yellow and green ribbons on several pages and ribbons on the rings.  I added in “Eat, Pray, Love” laser die cut as the final embellishment, for a little additional pop affect I applied a little Tim Holt distress ink to the die and some of the pages. 

No comments: