Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Strawberry Fields in Alora

Our recent strawberry picking photos seemed perfect for the Alora papers by BoBunny that the Design Team is using this month. It was a happy, fun day spent with kids and grandparents and an unusual weekend where we didn't have 20 things going on! The happy, fun Alora paper with it's teal, lime green, light blue and bright red were perfect to offset my berry picking kids.  I have recently spent a lot of time scrapping 4x6 photos without cropping but while I stuck to my 4" height on my photos, I did crop the length of several to fit my layout design.  Recently I've been simplifying my scrapbooking by using uniform sized photos.  I've been able to quickly design my layouts and enjoy the process more. I've also been buying papers that have matching accessories.  It really makes my scrapbooking easy and fun.  Check out all the great accessories that Scrapbooks-Plus has for the Alora line!

No comments: