Friday, June 22, 2012


Siblings

I used BoBunny, Country Garden line
for my Designers Choice of the month. 
Materials
Country Garden Stripe
Country Garden Cut Outs
Country Garden Weathered
Country Garden Seeds
Country Garden Dots
Country Garden Trinkets
Country Garden Jewels
Country Garden Brads
Country Garden Tiny Type Cardstock
Country Garden Combo Sticker

I used the above combination of papers and accessories, but you can use less, more or substitute to create a similar layout.

1.       I used the front side of the Country Garden Stripe paper as the base of layout, with the stitch side on the left of the page.

2.       I used the backside of the Country Garden Seeds to cut about a 6”x12” piece (make sure that you cut the paper so the printed frame on it shows, see picture) that I layered over the base just to the right of the printed stitching.

3.       I used the Country Garden Tiny Type Cardstock “make the Best friends” to fill in the printed frame.

4.       I used my new favorite die, the Tim Holtz word play to die cut “siblings”. (The yellow side of Country Garden Dots).  I adhered these to the left side of the page (see picture for placement).

5.       I cut a large mat & layered over a second and centered this just to the right of “siblings” just above the frame containing “make the Best Friends”. 

6.       Cut and mat the “butterfly journaling block” (see picture for placement). 

7.       I typed up “God made us siblings but we made us friends”, matted this (see picture for placement).

8.       I added brads, jewels, & charms (see picture for placement.)




No comments: