Friday, November 11, 2011

A Time for Togetherness


These photos were taken last year on our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. The kids wondered through all of the pumpkins to find the very best ones.

I chose the green as my background because I love the way the orange from the pumpkins pops against it.




For my title I used a tag and I inked the edges using orange marmalade Distress Ink around the edge.
I used 3 different types of type lettering and some words from the Cardstock Diecuts- Fresh Verse to create my title.



These Cardstock Diecuts- Fresh Verse embellishments from the Hello Fall collection are great for a title, subtitle or just some inspiration. I love this subtitle in the photo above. I ran Antique Linen Distress Ink over the top of each piece to highlight the embossed pattern. And I love the word togetherness!

Happy Veteran's Day!!!

No comments: