Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mr Owl

I really loved working with the Happy Fall line from Little Yellow Bicycle.  It was a great combination of  colors and it was so easy to work with!

This layout came together quickly~ I love the whimsical owls on the bottom of the page.  To add some texture to the page I decided to stitch the strip on with some brown thread.  I also used some of the white lace sticker that came with the kit- it is very subtle- which I put on the edge of the mat under the picture.  For the title I used some of the Daily Junque wooden letters from Pink Paisley.  I painted them an off white color and them stamped some text on it with Ranger's Archival Black ink.  I love the way they came out.  Here is a photo of the letters close up: I apologize for the wrong orientation of the picture- for some reason it will not let me change it!

Stop by Scrapbooks Plus and check out the DT wall.
Enjoy!
Lisa


No comments: