Saturday, November 19, 2011

If I Could.....

... have a few more of these journaling cards..... :)

 

It was the journaling card that was the inspiration for this layout. "If I could go anywhere....."

I chose a few photos from a quaint village we visited this summer in England. And took a few liberties with the page map, using squares and rectangle instead of circles. I loved the lush flowers, the old stone buildings with wooden roofs & tudor-style design.

To build my layout I chose the Golden Flourish as my background. Next I added the Bundled Up Blue behind my photos and a scrap of wood-grained paper from my stash. Behind the journaling card came a piece of the Little Leaf Pile, stamped with a Hero Arts flower. I tucked in a Ranger tag stamped with trees and some flowers cut from Sticky-back canvas.

No comments: