Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fall Layouts with Hello Fall Papers

I used the fall themed paper to create a showcase for the photos of a day I spent at Giverny.  The background is Red Splendor.

I used half of the left page to creat the title.  Using the Cricut, I cut “Fall” from Burnt Orange Knit and sprayed them with Spiced Marmelade Glimmer Mist.  I cut “at” out of a circle using the Word Party Cricut Cartridge and placed it on a scalloped circle.  Giverny is made with Daily Junque wooden letters.  To make them cooridinate with the colors of the papers of stamped the letters repeatedly until I got the color I wanted.  I used Tea Dye, Frayed Burlap, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmelade & Fired Brick Distress Inks.

Burnt Orange Knit rectangles sprayed with Spiced Marmelade Glimmer Mist fill the space between pictures. 

Using many of the items available in the Hello Fall collection  I was able to create a showcase for the pictures, quite simply.  A canvas strip ties the title to the pictures.  Crepe lace stickers, a quote from the Cardstock Die Cuts and the journaling cards embellish the page.  Prima leaves and unique buttons from Scrapbooks Plus finish the page.

Another completely different layout was made using the same papers.  This one uses Little Leaf Pile for the background giving it a much more fun them.  All that is added is a few cutouts made using Tim Holtz dies and a strip of Tim Holtz film strip.  A Tim Holtz samp was used to add a quote about my experience was added to the photo mat. 

This demonstrates two different looks with the same basic colors.

No comments: