Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Snow Day Cards

Do you have LOTS of scraps laying around? I most certainly do. But not any more! One of my scrapbooking goals for 2013 is to use my scraps to make cards, tags, etc. I'm no longer just making piles of scrap paper and embellishments with the hope that I'll eventually find the time to create something out of them later. I find that I never have the the time or I have so many other new papers and embellishments that I would rather create with those instead. So, after I've completed as many cards, tags, etc. from my scraps, if I have anything leftover, I package it back up and make a decision: 1) keep and put it in my stash for future use; or 2) place it in my ScrapbooksPlus yard sale pile. By using my scraps and determining if I will use the remaining leftovers I can keep my scrapbook space tidy and paired down so I always have space for newer items. So, what can you make from your scraps? Take a peek....
 


Paper
BoBunny, Snow Day

Embellishments
BoBunny, Snow Day – brads, buttons, chipboard, jewels, noteworthy
Viva Peal Pen – peals
Celebrate It, Sweet Petite, & Offray – ribbon
BoBunny  lace
Wilton – doilies

I hope you’re feeling inspired! Thanks for looking.
Erica 

No comments: