Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cuddling up with COCOA!

There is nothing better than cuddling up with your grandchild and a mug of Hot Cocoa on a cold winter day!  One of my favorite things about the BoBunny Snow Days line of papers is it's versatility!  I wanted this page to be bright and cheery to help reflect on the mood that this moment created.  I used an off-white card stock with the bright blue, green and yellow in this collection.  I love how different it looks!  Using my Cricut, I cut out a black cup and vellum steam. To make the steam look more dimensional, I use two layers of vellum and popped one piece up on the other using foam tape.  By adding Distressed Stickles, it made the steam curl and separate leaving it with a more realistic look!  I also wanted to include the recipe I used to make the coca, so I created a pocket and handmade recipe card using the collection and die cuts!  I had an absolute blast with this page!!  What are you making with the BoBunny Snow Days collection!?

No comments: