Monday, May 4, 2009

Glimmer Mist

I was so excited this month when Misty picked out the new paper lines from BoBunny for our kits this month! I fell in love with them the minute I saw them and had such a difficult time picking between the awesome kits that Misty put together. We had 3 kits to choose from this month and I picked out the Abbey Road line. I loved the blue, green and browns of the kit. There was a ton of patterned paper with the kit, plus great embellishments! I really loved the Flora Doodles flowers that we got. I had used all the blue and green flowers that had come with the kit on my LOs so when it came time to make my card I had only white flowers left. After seeing Deborah use the Glimmer Mists on Sat in her make and take, it gave me an idea to try it on the white flowers. I had a Robin's Egg Blue Glimmer Mist so I sprayed a white flower until I got the color I wanted and voila! A blue flower. So easy and so cool!
So try this out next time you don't have a flower to match!

Have fun!
Lisa

4 comments:

Deborah Mahnken said...

Cool idea! I'm going to try this, too :)

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Very clever - I am going to try it!

matushka said...

Glimmer Mist is the best for changing supplies to fit your needs. You can also use on other colors... like adding daffodil mist to something blue to get a custom green shade. It's a lot of fun to play with!

Misty Rose said...

I love this idea...I can't wait to try it...I am going to try it on some of those large bazzill flowers...I have a ton of white ones, and never know what to do with them... :)and yet still I buy more... :)