Saturday, December 22, 2012


Molly

This festive layout is easy to duplicate I chose Kaisercraft’s Just Believe Keepsake with the red flourish side for the background page.  I cut various size strips out of the Kaisercraft’s Just Believe Hymn, Magic, and Dream papers.    Mat pictures over several different layers of the Kaisercraft’s Just Believe paper.  I created one larger mat for the left side of the layout.  I used a scallop punch to punch out two decorative scallop medallions for two of the Just Believe die cut collectables.  I also used the cricut cartridge to cut our medallion which I layered over one of the scallop punched medallion and then on top I placed the rose die cut.  I added the “Christmas Cheer saying” from the die cut pack as my pre-done journaling block.  I used several of the Kaisercraft’s Just Believe “rub-ons” on the right side of the layout page.  I titled the page with the “December 25th” title and placed the Kaisercraft’s die cut shelf like a mantel under it.  At the bottom right of the page I added a green and white pearl embellishment flower to finish off the layout.  Just a note, the green embellished flower came from one of the grab bags that I purchased recently at Scrapbooks Plus Yard Sale, love the flower.  Keep an eye out for Scrapbooks Plus next yard sale coming this spring.
 

No comments: