Wednesday, June 8, 2011

in love





This month I chose to use this collection to highlight several Alaska pictures. This past May, my husband and I took an Alaskan cruise. It was an awesome vacation; we loved the Alaskan landscape, as well as the cruise itself. I’ve been looking forward to scrapbooking this trip, but just haven’t had the time to start. This Webster's Pages line was just perfect for my pictures; and now that I’ve started, I can’t wait to finish scrapbooking my trip!

Materials: Patterned Paper: Webester's Pages; Solid Paper: Bazzill; Flourishes: KaiserCraft; Embellishments: Webester's and My Mind's Eye's Stella Rose; Flowers: Petaloo, Prima and KaiserCraft; Ribbon: Webester's Pages and May Art

I also chalked the edges of my paper and picture mats and added a bit of machine stitching.

TFL, Erica

No comments: