Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In My Arms

I had just gotten home from teaching my first scrapbook class & I was tired! I was lying on the grass when the next thing I knew I was surrounded by children. My husband actually had the camera & got these great shots of me being mugged with happiness.

I love this piece of Bo Bunny's Block Party & it was perfect to use with Deborah s page map for the month. I alcohol inked some acrylic shapes & stapled them on with the Tiny Attacher, I love this tool, the staples are tiny but they attach & hold way better then a standard stapler. You can buy them at ScrapbooksPlus.

One of the challenges I had was my 2nd photo was out of focus but I really liked it. I digitally added a canvas filter that makes it look like a painting, added an art stroke boarder, a title & printed it out on paper changing the setting to image so it would not print out at photo quality. This helped the photo to be faded. A few more Bo Bunny stickers & journal tag-finished. If you haven't, try playing with some of the features in your photo program, it is fun once you get the hang out of it!

No comments: