Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Favorite time of day


This layout was so much fun to make. I repeated my favorite script stamp down the blue paper. Next I took a piece of the pink paper and sprayed it with water to make it damp and then simply crumpled it up into a ball. Once it was sufficiently crinkled I unrolled it and dried it with my heat gun then placed it on the page as a mat for my photo.
I printed my title on the computer and adhered a chip board frame around it before adding it to the lower right hand corner of the layout. I inked the edges of my journaling card and made a pull tab for it by attatching a small piece of ribbon to the corner with a staple then I tucked it behind my photo. The jounaling for this page was short and sweet
The two of you are so active... its no wonder that my favorite time of day is when you are ASLEEP
I hope I've inspired you!

No comments: